Sunday, August 1, 2010

Twitter Growth


I have been looking at growing my twitter following for some time, however one will have to wonder why???

Anyway my following is over 10k!
• Is it all real?
• Does having a large number offer any value at all?!?!
• Does it matter?

I realise that if I participate more in actual real conversations, than the true value of twitter presents itself.
I have met some really good people, who share in similar ideals, and of course on other occasions have been met with Spam and invitations to sites that will upset the wife

I have not been able to find any real way of converting followers or fans into any income, however I feel that just going for big numbers does not guarantee any results at all, and it is really more about context and community interaction...
watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online