Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Joining the unemployment queue


I have been told today that my contract will not be extended and my role is uneconomical to sustain in the current market!

Not only am I just an average guy with a huge mortgage I am also the main bread winner!

As you can imagine I am not feeling very motivated at the moment, however for my family I am driven to do what ever it takes to take care of them.

I didn't think I would be starting this online money making mission to end up saving me and my family, it was more an experiment.

Well I have added to more things to the site:
1 - a widget from PayDotCom
2 - a Donation Button

As honest as I can make it, I am asking for a hand out.

Thank you in advance

Eric and family

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online