Monday, July 27, 2009

Where to start


There is so much information out there about making money online, how am I going to find the time to get through it all and get started???

Still waiting on Google Adsense

However in saying that, I have no followers on this blog... have I picked the right site platform? Maybe I need to actually tell people about this site, rather than hope they just happen by it...

I did update the template last night to 3 columns, looks 100% better, but still not sure if it will do what I want it to do, what if I want to promote affiliate stuff on Blogger? Woundn't I need a static page?

Day 4 and I now have over 1400 Followers and getting closure to Twitters 2000 following limit (yes they have one)

Ok time to head down and investigate more so called money making sites, maybe I'll surprise you and add one to blogger... if possible

Warm Regards

Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online