Thursday, July 30, 2009

Working Tweets


Twitter is working ok now, and restored my Followers (I think) anyway I have now over 2000 Followers, on Twitter.

Still waiting on Google Adsense, researching loads of online money making promises from an easy $500 per week using Google Adsense to $11k in a day with no sales!!!

I'm also getting bored of all the videos explaining how it worked for them, I am only interested in how it works and what to do to make, what ever it is to make it work EASILY...

Not sure if the Paypal Donate button and PayDotCom widgets are working, I would had thought if they were I would be receiving some form of notification.

Have today applied for another ad engine Chitika, will see how that goes

While I am at I better keep trying to drive traffic to this blog

- Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online